NuFDA fire-stop dampers are particularly efficient in terms of operability and manoeuvrability, while guaranteeing high fire-protection requirements.
Type of protection : Fire
Application : Fire and Containment Sector
Configuration : Different possible installations (surface mounted, recessed or In-duct)
Products in the range
- NuFDA-100: double-jacketed airtight cylindrical damper for containment.
- NuFDA-200: inclined and inverted dry-range damper, manoeuvrable when hot.
- NuFDA-200 ATEX: inclined and inverted dry-range damper
- NuFDA-300: inclined and inverted dry-range damper
- Dry range (without intumescent seal).
- Remotely operable.
- Manoeuvrable at temperature (CTHEN).
- Earthquake resistant.
- Proven reliability and durability.