This product is sold by COMPART, a NUVIATech Protection brand.
The PVCPART intumescent fire-stop collar is designed for sealing plastic piping and PVC tubes
Type of protection : Fire
Protection for : Pipes and tubes
Configuration : Wall or floor, on all materials: drywall, masonry, concrete, etc.
The fire-stop collar is made of an intumescent paste in a metal strapping.
EI 120: 2h minimum fire protection, depending on configuration.
Available for many pipe diameters (Go to the e-shop).
* EI: Integrity and Insulation: stops hot gas and smoke (E), and provides thermal insulation (I)
PVCPART is perfectly suitable for new or renovation work, and installation is quick and easy
• Steel collar filled with black intumescent paste
• Interior diameter: 25mm to 400mm
• Storage temperature: between -5°C and 50°C in its original packaging
APPROVALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• EFECTIS report 13-A-493
• Tested according to European standard EN 1366-3
• Clean the tube where the collar will be installed
• Place the fire-stop collar around the tube and lock it by folding down the locking tab
• Attach the support brackets to the structure
• In wall configuration, proceed in the same way on the other side of the partition